Friday, August 17, 2012


GOD MADE ME GAY!

“I am Gay and have been since when I was eight”.

These were the confessions of a young man in his mid twenties whom I had the privilege of counseling recently and must I say I was shocked to my bone marrows because this young man loves God so much and is one of those dedicated workers in church. When I pried a little bit more (trying so hard to maintain a calm expression), I realized he found out that he was attracted to guys and not girls when he was about eight years old and he said I quote “I thought it was natural, God made me that way, so I just went with the flow”.

Hearing those words reminded me of a guy that was attempting to “toast” me back when I was in the north. I got around preaching Jesus to the guy and he told me with very strong convictions that God made him that way. Said he wasn’t a northerner, was in the north for business and was heading back to Lagos and mentioned the name of his church (to prove that he knew the Jesus I was talking about) and alas, he belongs to a family whose pastor I respect so much in ministry. And there was nothing I could say or do to change the guys perception, funny thing, he was going back to Lagos for his engagement to a lady I kept committing into the hands of the Lord.

Now the major difference between these two guys is the fact that one through the Word has realized that he is in a wrong place and is seeking help, while the other through the same Word has found ways to defend his perverted acts.

Question is, Did God make you Gay?

Going back to the beginning, in Gen 1:27-28, the bible says that God made them male and female and told them to be fruitful and multiply. Also in Gen 2:18 & 22, God saw that it was not good that man should be alone and He made woman and brought her to him. God never intended for man to be with a fellow man.

The whole nation of Sodom in Gen 19 was destroyed because the people had gotten to the stage where everyone must have slept with everyone so much so that the two men that came to visit Lot were like fresh meat in a lion’s den. It was so bad that even when the people were offered fresh virgins by Lot (something some people are blowing up themselves for so as to have seven when they cross over), the people refused. It is worthy to note that it wasn’t peculiar to the young ones alone, Vs 4 of Gen 19 says that both old and young from every corner, that is to say that this great evil had eaten deep into every facet of society while people watched with folded arms, is that not the state of affairs in our Nation today?

Today we have people clamoring for Gay rights, government officials, politicians, business men, sleeping with young boys for money and position. We have young men that openly profess to be gay and many lesbians abound also and society is almost beginning to accept it as normal.

Well I beg to disagree. Did God make you Gay? The answer is NO and YES

NO because He made man male and female and there are enough males and females to go round.

YES because in Rm 1: 18, the bible says “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness”. So, because you know the truth and have refused to abide by the truth, this is what the bible says Rm 1: 24-27 “Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves:  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.”

Do I need to say more??? Well for those who might not be convinced, Vs 28 says “And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient”.  Another translation says “God gave them over to a debased mind”, that means, if you are gay, you have a debased mind simple and short. There is no much difference between you and the beast in the field, think about that.

I was going to stop here, but the Holy Spirit just pointed me to something Vs 32 of Rm 1 says “who having known the righteous judgment of God, that the ones practicing such things are deserving of death, not only are doing them, but they are also approving of the ones practicing [them].

Excuse me sir, if you know anyone that is gay and you approve of them either as friend, colleague, family, etc, you yes you are not spared. The same reward awaits you. Now that is very very scary but it’s the fact.

A Word they say is enough for the wise

                                                                                                                                                                SELAH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment